Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF  had a weird dream where this young guy who I have seen around where i live came up to me and said he has died of a her oin over dose. then he came up and hugged me.  thing is i havent seen him for weeks.  i was seeing him quite often he even ran in front of my support workers car and looked right at me. just weird what do you think?

Normally when i see dead people in dreams they are people who i know who are saying good bye or some other message.  i have never had a dream about someone who i really dont know.

Hey @greenpea 

We talked about dreams the last couple of weeks at group...with no great conclusions as to wtf they are! lol

Def weird!

@PeppyPatti I understand how you feel. I don't know whats going to happen next time I go to the dentist. Have been told through health circles wisdom extractions are too routine and dentists stand to profit from that. People are avoiding dentists because they can't afford it a bit like neglecting car maintenance and driving around uninsured etc.  You would be surprised how people are living these days under inflation. But I hope you get a good outcome, thats all you want. I try to keep my cost structure down as much as possible but its just getting beyond ridiculous now! I belong to an online budgeting group and we are seeing more and more people joining who are sick, have resigned, are retired or a carer with no financial means. They have lived comfortably in the past but now they can't afford anything with the cost of living pressures.

@StuF   they are weird.  have you ever had a dream about a visitation of a dead friend or relative or someone you dont even know?

@TAB enjoy TV tabby, canned food cause cancer. Better throw them

Can't say I have @greenpea 

I don't tend to remember many of my dreams. My 'thing' seems to be de ja vu. I seem to get that quite a bit! Nothing 'significant', but always odd

TAB
Senior Contributor

cans good for you @Meowmy  lol 

@StuF  did you know dej a vu can be a "aura" a seizure.  do you have epilepsy?

Pro-Shoot footage from "Singles" (1992). Included in the Blu Ray remastering. https://vk.com/aliceandchains

@greenpea  I didn't know that!

I don't have epilepsy as far as I know

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance