Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

nice @Bill16  just watching tv, went to shops, had choc chip cupcake and coffee

That sounds alright @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah need work/money if can get it without working soon tho @Bill16  lol been spending too much plus got power bill today, knew was big from reading, cant look at it, usually have near a month to pay tho

might be praying today think @Meowmy 

@TAB @Bill16 hey team,home now after work. Co worker aches up. She got more hours Not busy so I got reduced hi ours for now. But manager said to me will increase my hours when can. Told not to worry. Just going to pray and rest today. Will pray for you tabby and @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hopefully they do the right thing about hours @Meowmy  looks like have gone to next level for short term ok 60hrs work in like a month's time  lol better than nothing

@TAB hey tabby think just have to focus in the positive mind set. Think treat my week like a holiday. Still have income so be thankful. Hope you get a bit of work soon. Balance is the key. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, holiday good idea @Meowmy  yes, income, but it does not cover expenses , so need work, anyway have poss work now, a week in a months time lol

@TAB hey tabby, congrats on getting one week work in a month. Hope you use the month to set up lol. Hope all works out

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks, yes a bit of prep, well have time to go to gym or something eg @Meowmy  

@TAB hey tabby, at mum house. Feel a bit off. Hope it will pick up soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance