Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

yes re ADs could have been on too high a dose or wrong type, got sick of sleeping all day and waking up all woolly, thought made a difference for a while, feel better mentally now not taking them, go figure @Former-Member  not a big fan of them, think thats the last time for me

Hope your day goes okay, glad youre feeling better. Mate is up to 21 days no alc today, although having to give self treats like choc etc to stop doing it . May try same strategy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Same here with ad's @TAB 

Helps some people. 
I went nearly a month without drink. Failed the other day. lol. Oh well. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm  tell myself had various successes w ADs in past , but could have been situational etc dunno 

Well nearly 4 weeks isnt a failure @Former-Member  try to give yourself credit and try and take it easy on yourself

Former-Member
Not applicable

Trying to @TAB but feeling a failure right now. It's ok. I always say onwards and upwards. Found the juniper again. Silly me juniper keeps me going   But it's definitely not the answer 

@TAB Hey Tabby, sounds like you manage on your own very well. May be over time, I can get use to it better. Guess there are always difficult parts to whatever lives we have. It's nice and quiet here on my own. Need to buy more stuff for cooking. Need to find things I enjoy to do on my own

Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

E73963AC-91D0-46AE-95F7-1024B9756849.jpeg

@Meowmy  sorry you feel alone. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha wont say was doing it worse than in ages other week cos ADs no morning after , then gastro tabs , was just in lala land, all the bad with no consequences lol @Former-Member  

TAB
Senior Contributor

doesnt mean not scared or lonely or hearing noises sometimes @Meowmy  just means most of time am okay. Hope things settle for you

@Former-Member yea,Pippi, feel alone can be very hard. So tense and can't think or feel anything. @TAB hope it settles lol.

@TAB Tabby, you cope well and cheerful most of the time. I get suicidal often. May be it will get better with time. Thanks for care and support

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance