Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..hmm back not good, wasting gym, going to have to force myself to go there, might never feel up to it otherwise, esp w/o pain meds now. @Meowmy  was some cheap cans cat food, maybe out of date , .50c instead of $1.80 lol got a few, left a few. it ones cat eats too ha.

got to sort out my diary over next week, getting worried going to stuff something up, have to do bloods on certain day, told myself its this friday but its next week, ok so is next dr appt

how did you go with new dr ? not sure about mine atm, got to get a bit cynical as was saying to @StuF  I cant expect them to act in my best interests unless black and white . not sure what would happen in asked for pain meds now, told them didnt mix w pills they gave me for drinking, they didnt say anything, so now am expected to stop drinking, which started at cutting down, then my pain meds disapearred only the way as well. maybe they want me clean my kidneys up b4 harvesting lol

Hey @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

Back home from Lifeline...damn that warehouse is Cold!!! Had the beanie on last week...this week I added the gloves! Unfortunately what I was doing today meant that I couldn't keep the gloves on and I was stationary, so no warmth that way either! Anyway, was enjoyable enough. All the people are so nice

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe wear a jacket til gets too hot @StuF  surely they have jackets at opshop ? lol mean a work/hivis one

TAB
Senior Contributor

always better to buy clothes in person @SmilingGecko  I dont have much luck online unless bought except same item before, and thats unlikely as even brand name items are dift over 2-3 year period these days

Not a bad plan @TAB . I've already got a long sleeve shirt and fleece...will give something extra a go. Won't hurt!

G'day @Glisten I get into an album by the Beastie boys called Pollywog Stew,I like my hard core punk

TAB
Senior Contributor

beats thermal underneath as have to strip off if get too hot , jacket on and off is the way to go get cold , put it on etc @StuF 

@Bill16  Fat Mike? NOFX? Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies? Propagandhi?

20 years ago I took my son to see The Offspring 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah @Glisten Lagwwagon,Pulley,No Fun At All, get into My Slayer and Sepultura 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance