Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Lonely
Casual Contributor

lonely man

Anyone want to talk to a lonely person?

14 REPLIES 14

Re: lonely man

Hey @Lonely what have you been doing today so far? 

Ive had a very slow day so far. I’m trying to finish putting away the last of my stuff that has been in boxes for over two years. 

been at library for 5 hours. something to fill in the day

It’s good that you got out then @Lonely

What do you usually do at the library to fill in time? 

on the computer. listen to music. look at websites

Sounds like a good way to pass time @Lonely. I tend to pass time on my iPad like that too. 

Im going to have to head off and do some things before my family get home. I hope someone else joins in to say hi as well and have a chat. 

Best wishes. 😊

@Lonely Hi Lonely just popped into say hello and welcome to the forums.  Sorry that you are feeling lonely there are some social threads where people get online to have a talk you might like to check them out.   I hope I will see you around. greenpea xxx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Hiya Lonely, I feel like you every day too. I am on my PC daily, watching & listening to music, on Youtube. No body to talk to, just my pets, I love them very much wouldn't be without them Smiley Happy

I would like your company if you want? I'm listening to music while I type, I always am listening to music & singing.

I joined not long ago, I'm new & making friends already, but not close friends yet. I hope we can be friends Smiley HappyHeart @Lonely

Hey there @Lonely

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself and why you came onto the forums? I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Loneliness is surely one of life's most difficult issues to cope with. I think many of us here can relate. I live alone, don't have visitors but get out now and then to keep me connected to my community and family. It's not my ideal, but it keeps me from being too introspective.

I wouldn't say I'm lonely, but I do crave another voice or bod in the room now and then. Would you describe your experience as this?

Hope to hear from you soon...

Hope Woman Happy

Hello @Lonely , how are you today , checking in to see if you are ok

Hello @Hope4me, @SunFlower_7, @greenpea, @Teej

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance