Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I can't help you with an iphone - I have an android but I am sure there will be others here - who can help @eth - I know @Faith-and-Hope has an iphone - she may be able to help.

Thanks @Zoe7.  I'm going off-line now to watch telly for a bit.  It's been nice chatting with you.  Have a good evening and restful sleep.

Lovely chatting to you too @eth I am watching the soccer which is a couple of minutes from startiing Smiley Tongue 

When you click on the Reply button @eth, there is a little camera icon at the top of the box.  Click on that and follow the prompts.  It will give you access to photos you have taken on your phone, or any images you have saved on it.

See how you go with that ....

Hi @Zoe7 👋💕

Hi everyone. Getting time to go to bed here soon. Nice to read the chat you had tonigh, @eth and @Zoe7. My forum time tonight was mainly spent at the Topic Tuesday, which was really good to read and be part of. I found the guest host really great, one of the SANE lived experience ambassadors.

Sorry to have missed you again for real time chat, @eth, but I think it's good that we are both prioritising our real life rhythms and doing what feels right at the time. Will be lovely to meet up again when the time is right.

Makes me happy to read of your progress with everything these days, and wonderful that you have started writing poetry again. Seems like a good way to process some of what you are going through with the EMDR too. 

Goodnight to everyone, peace to all tonight. Heart

Good morning, @eth@Exoplanet@greenpea@outlander@Shaz51@Zoe7@Sophia1@Appleblossom@Dadcaringalone@Faith-and-Hope@Teej@CheerBear and everyone. Just leaving a kind morning wish for your day. Heart

MorningWish.jpg

@Mazarita Good morning Mazzy sorry I missed your last night was a very interesting talk I thought. Have a great day. Love greenpea xxxx

@eth Good morning eth! wishing you a fabulous Wednesday.  I wonder what you are up today? Something fun I bet :). Have a great day love greenpea xxxx

@outlander Good morning outlander 🙂 how are you going this morning? Have you had any luck in finding someone to keep an eye on your pop next year?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance