Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

nite @Sam3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a tough day (days) @TAB 

Hopefully tomorrow will be easier. 

🤔😺

Herr means Mr and kaffe means coffee @Sam3 😊

Nighty night everyone. 😴

Thanks but actually I knew those German words @Former-Member 

what I wanted was that saying about the pot calling the kettle black translated INTO German! 

I know Schwartz is black but can’t translate the rest. Can you please @TAB?! Or perhaps the funny saying just translates to one word - hypocrite!?!

..ein Esel schimpft den adern Langohr .. sowie Google lol not one I’ve heard before in my limited ok Mittlestufe Eins in Berlin 2000 was pro meine Höhepunkt @Sam3 lol

... its eine Redeswengun ie there is no direct translation @Sam3 .. a bit like one I actually had learned ok Eng. one the ball. Ger. Scher auf draht. Which literally means ‘heavy on the wire’ .. so literal translation makes .. No Sense 😸 thats why they are interesting 😀

.. ok my guess is a donky cursed at another ‘longear’ re supposed version of pot kettle black ok donkey has long ears ... finally got it ... sheesh ... @Sam3

Schlaf Gut @Former-Member 😸 ok for @Sam3 sleep well or literally ‘ good sleep ‘ which sounds a bit imperative case but wont go there @Flying_Hams re grammar and EFL teaching

Ich sehe dich @Former-Member ok @Sam3 I can see you (liking) 😀

Thanks @TAB for the German expertise & commentary 🧐 Have a good day everyone @TAB@Zoe7@Former-Member@Flying_Hams@oceangirl 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance