Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

how's your arvo @Zoe7 ?

Are you off to dr this afternoon @TAB

@Flying_Hams It is pretty scary weather here - blowing a gale and smoke everywhere. Staying inside and out of it but it is quite thick in the air. Watching tennis (as you already know). Just about to watch the news to get further udates. Great that Stosur won - she deserves some success.

indeed @Zoe7 my mum and me were talking about how she needs to retire because she kept losing but now maybe she can because she won the doubles lol

you are in tassy correct? I hope you are okay with the weather etc. Keep a sharp eye.

news is a good idea @Zoe7  yeah prob leaving in about 20 re drs am actually dressed now. Just re doing resume may ring a few people this afternoon

She is a very good doubles player - works well at the net and has an awesome smash but hasn't done as well in the singles in Australia @Flying_Hams

Yes in Tassie. Just getting the latest updates on the fires - some places already evacuated and many road closures - nothing very close to Hobart but the smoke haze certainly covers the city.

Glad you are dressed otherwise we would be getting reports of a naked tabby cat walking into the doctor's - has to be a joke in there somewhere but I certainly can't think of one @TAB

Goodluck with the dr - hope you get some answers

h aha  yeah @Zoe7 hmm umm yeah overthinking things,distracting self with last minute job app stuff

lol @Zoe7 with the joke

All the best at the doc @TAB

yeah I do the jokes @Flying_Hams @Zoe7 well I used to . am decidedly unfunny since I can't remember now anyway time to get mobile here

You are still funny @TAB

You are like the funny uncle at the family table at christmas haha
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance