Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Former-Member  just saw you passing by. How's things for you these past few days?  Hi @TAB  too. 

Sherry 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Boo @TAB  👋🎩😺

i need to go back to sleep 😴 

I hope your day goes ok/well. 

Good you got Centrelink sorted. 

A huge relief for you. 

Cant work while not well. 

I hope the doctors help sort everything.  

Hi @Zoe7  @Faith-and-Hope  @Former-Member  @Shaz51  And everyone. 

Have a good day. 

💜💖💜💖

Hi @Former-Member  yes might end up back to bed here too , yes good re centrelink, not a long term solution tho, giving me space to sort thoughts out and rest body tho. Hope your day is okayCat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member 

Posted same time. 

Im feeling much the same. 

Going to try going back to sleep now. 

Had some huge scares with d. 

Some days I’m just home trying to cope. 

Thinking of you and hope your day goes reasonably well. 💜🌷

Too tired to think just now, Sherry. I don’t mind sharing about myself. (Re your message other day). Just not much about d. 💖

Hey @Former-Member
Im not too bad thanks. Just trying to get organised with money. Oh the joys 😕
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes. Good you’ve got some breathing space to see if anything shows up with tests at gp @TAB 👍😎

Thanks for message on other thread @Former-Member  Will read properly later. I’m not in right frame of mind to concentrate. 💜

i didnt get a nap before. Am in emergency at hospital now. Ugh!

I meant to say. Thinking of you @outlander  💖🌷

hey @Former-Member  yeah probably taking the p re me and time off work, there are medical issues tho

got last bloods done this morning, scans friday, sorry youre at hospital is it your daughter?

@Former-Member as @TAB asked - is it your daughter you are in emergency for or yourself? Let us know when you can Hon what is happening. Thinking of you Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Snowie @Sans911 @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Teej @Adge @TheVorticon @eth  @Owlunar  @BlueBay  and all I have missed...

My first Monday with classes and it was a good day. I am with one of the 4/5 classes for most of the day and they are a really lovely class. I really enjoyed my time with them and actually felt useful today. The more time I spend there the more I am getting to know the kids and the more I am being asked to do. That is a good thing - I would prefer to be busy that just supervising students - I am actually beginning to teach - usually in small groups or one on one but it is wonderful to be able to use my skills to help the kids learn. 

I have to plan for a small group tomorrow but it is Maths and easy to do so shouldn't take me too long. I have worked with the kids I will be with tomorrow before so know their abilities already and can plan accordingly. 

I actually wasn't as tired today as I have been so the resting weekend seemed to work for me. Tomorrow I am with a lot of different classes but have been with them all before so getting to know some of those kids already.

I am still enjoying the school and the more I get to know the kids the more I am feeling like I belong there. There are still some tricky kids but on the whole they are really lovely and wanting to learn. This school and my old school are poles apart - there we had to concentrate so much on behaviour management and although I was very good at that it did get draining. I know I was feeling like I wouldn't be able to live up to expectations at this new school (mostly self-imposed) but the more I am there the better I am feeling and that is a really good thing.

Hope you have all had some light in your day and a special call-out to those who have had some tricky in their day. Hugs and hugs to all Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member  ... worried to hear you were, and perhaps still are, in the hospital emergency.  How is everything going, is there any progress being made?  No need to get back to my other thread, clearly you have more important things on your mind right now.  My thoughts are very much with you right now.  And with regards to your other comment about being happy to talk about your own issues, but not your Ds ... yep, I totally understand that.  Would love to know that both you and she is okay now though.

Hello to others who have been visiting here too @Zoe7  @TAB  @Flying_Hams  @Faith-and-Hope 

Sherry 🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance