Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Attachment weirdness, neediness, shame

@jamesle2015I remember they tried ot be kind.

Yes as an adult you know more of the risks too, so its not all useless baggage, but if it needs doing, then go with it, and trust they will do the right thing.

Glad you have some healing at home time.  Hope you can set it up so food and all that is organised. Fill your fridge and freezer before you go or something.

Smiley Happy

@TheVorticon  Just Dropping off some 💚💚💚💚 You are a real person.

I dunno if I am @Maggie. Not where it counts.

I’m sorry @TheVorticon . I’m stuck for words, as I think I might understand your thoughts/feelings, from my own experiences.

I found this earlier today, but didn’t post it, as I don’t want to be over powering or intrusive. So I’m leaving it now, hoping you know you matter/count. There’s a rainbow in the umbrella.

541EFD87-35F4-4A76-BB52-46A2E2C13DB6.jpeg

Thanks @Maggie, I really appreciate the image and for replying even though you don't have words to say. It's not overpowering or intrusive and it helped me get a little bit of the "stuck in these thoughts" out.
My partner gave me a short list of why I'm a real person to them which is helpful too.

@Appleblossom  I will be ok....I will be resting at home but I won't be bedridden 🙂

Just checking in to see how you've been going, if you'd like to share @TheVorticon. Thinking of you

Thinking of you also @TheVorticon 

3D5BE313-10E4-4C33-BB1B-DA6175D0C98A.jpeg

Hi @CheerBear and @Maggie. Thanks for your messages. I dunno how I'm doing really. If I answered a few hours ago it would be one thing, if I answered now it would be another. It's feeling safer to stay quiet.

Full respect for it feeling safer to stay quiet @TheVorticon. If and when you feel like sharing/can share, we're listening.

I hope the rest of the day has some OK about it for you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance