Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can someone help me

Thanks @Pepsimax I hope, it is too Smiley Happy

@Zoe7 when does @Faith-and-Hope leave

She has already left @Pepsimax and I miss her so much. 2 months until she comes back but she can hit the support button so we know when she is around. It must be so hard for her being able to read but not respond though.

@Zoe7 I think I'm on the improve as I have done a bit more lately my psychiatrist thinks so anyway I have a big day and it takes two days to recover

Yeah it can be like that @Pepsimax but glad that you can see some improvement. I hope you continue to improve Hon Heart What are you doing for christmas?

I don't want to talk about Christmas @Zoe7 too stressful although I have all my presents just need to wrap them

That is ok @Pepsimax It is stressful for a lot of people - sorry Hon didn't mean to stress you at all Smiley Sad

I have a big day tomorrow with a lot of appointments and then going out for dinner with my family.

@Zoe7 do you have DBT tomorrow

Yes I do @Pepsimax That is really cool that you remember Smiley Very Happy

I also have GP, pdoc and psych - so a big day!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance