Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Good morning @Former-Member 

hope you had a restful sleep babe. 
yea last night was another tough one. First night back at home too. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Great to hear you are getting 5 hours sleep a night babe. Do you feel the difference getting a consistant amount of sleep? 
great to also see you getting our for a walk hun. Do you still do that every morning? 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello Mel, yeah the sleep is good but now I sleep basically all day. 😞 I am meant to walk every morning but sometimes I just don't have the energy. How are you traveling today? @Lee82 ❤️💖

Sherry, not only did Nics have her little jumper on, I had three layers on and I didn't even get hot. Nics is a shitzu Maltese   She is a rescue puppy. We use to foster dogs and cats and when we got her we fell in love and kept her. Hope you day is going well. @Former-Member 🌷

Polly, having mnm's for breakfast once an a while is ok. I would have loved that to be my breakfast this morning. I love mnm's @Pollyotter 🌸

@Former-Member @Lee82 💚💚
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey babe. If your still getting out for a walk every now and then babe that is still fantastic. Keep it up babe. Totally understand you not having energy right now and sleeping a lot with all the meds but don't be so hard on yourself about it. It's all part of your recovery right now. 
I am doing as good as I can right now hun. 
love you to infinity and beyond babe. 
always thinking of you beautiful 💗

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

You guys are amazing, just sayin' 🦖💖

@outlander @Lee82 

as are you @Former-Member 🦖🌻
Lee82
Senior Contributor

So are you beautiful!! 
🦋💙🦋

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Phone privileges reinstated on a trail basis 😊 and I got a new bag, with extra special meaning 🌸🦖🌻 @Lee82 @outlander @Former-Member @Sans911  @Shaz51  @Pollyotter  @greenpea      and everyone else passing thru 

D12DB5BC-EB2A-472D-B062-722E2FAEBB1A.jpeg

Lee82
Senior Contributor

That's fantastic news sweets...I am so happy for you. Gives you a little more freedom hun. 😘😘😘
just waiting for the pic to load babe. 
@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance