Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Hey beautiful..are you ok? 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Are you still around Mel? @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm here hun. @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are you doing my love? Have you started your angel? @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

No not yet hun. I am just laying around. How are you doing? When is your chiropractor appointment?

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That was this morning, it was bearable. My neck, back and hips where out but because he is wonderful and knowing how much pain him touching me causes me he had me off the table in five minutes. It was instant relief from my head ache and back pain. My boy is good, better now though mumma brought him take away for lunch. He is trying to get rid of his beer belly but loves his food too much and my baking. I read the first chapter of my book and put it down because I want to check in here and if I didn't stop reading there you probably wouldn't have heard from me till tomorrow when I had finished the book. 

Please tell me about you? I am worried @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey my beautiful friend, it was easier before December we had it worked out but I guess that is just how it goes. How are you doing, I feel bad that I rarely ask you how you are getting on 😞 bad friend😞 sending you very gentle but very loving hugs @NatureLover 

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are you beautiful Miss Zoe? I hope you have time to unwind this weekend and that Toby cuddles are plenty. @Zoe7 

How is my princess pea doing? Hoping you have a "pea"ceful weekend with some gentle self care my friend. @greenpea 

Beautiful Eve, just wanting you to know that I think of you often and hope you are doing ok my friend. @Eve7 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am so glad hun you made it through your chiropractic appointment. That is fantastic and even bette that it has made a difference. 
so great to hear you boy is doing well. Just like my boy (Mr9) whom absolutely loves his food. 
I am so very happy that you are enjoying your book beautiful. That is a great distraction and even better that you can concentrate on it. So so happy for you. 
I am ok. Just wanting the day to go by quickly. I am sleeping as much as I can so I am not tempted by anything. Mum has called me a million times today. 
sending you a great big hug my sis. 
(I hope you don't mind me calling you that.)

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well I don't like your mother but I am glad she is checking in on you. If I could I would also be calling a million times this weekend. You can call me whatever you are comfortable with and on that subject would you prefer I didn't call you "my love"? All good if you don't I just never asked if you where comfortable with it. Sorry for not asking in the first place. 

I am currently watching paint pouring on YouTube, some of them really annoy me and others are simply amazing @Lee82 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance