Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

I cant imagine how difficult it is hun trying to deal with toodlers in your head with a restriction on how much sugar you can eat. That must be so tough to deal with. 
When is it your birthday babe? 😁 how nice of her to drop it off early for you. 

I don't have anything planned for this weekend. I don't have the motivation to doanything.  I am on the couch having some wine trying to stay present and calm as best I can. Wish you were here with me too babe. I could do with the company. 
love you 3000 @Former-Member 💕

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I do have a project to do if I need something to do. I really hope you don't mind but I bought something that you inspired for me. Something that reminds me of you and that I can have in my home forever. Just a little piece of you close by. 
@Former-MemberB345D4B5-788B-45E5-BEE9-FF26ECF01834.jpeg

@Former-Member 💜💙🧡💚💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning little one, I hope you managed a little decent sleep last night. We do have sugar free lollies but no surprises that they don't go over well. Before December it was far far easier, they had their lolly jar and it had to last a month and it generally did. Hubby finds it hard to say no to the little ones though and right now he is such a softie, they "wake" from a flashback or night terrors and he is just a marshmallow but I can't blame him really. They can get very hysterical having to relive their memories of abuse and I guess if I was faced with a 3 yr in that much distress I would give her whatever she wanted too. 

I was happy to read that you have been given some defined answers in regards to your health. I am sorry it was so very overwhelming for you but glad you had a friend with you. I have a strange lactose intolerance, I can eat one brand of ice cream and eat cheese until my heart is content, I have have a little cream. But a cuppa with cows milk two sips and I feeling violently and the same with yoghurt. I really hope your inflammation improves quickly for you my friend. 

Hoping you have an easy weekend ahead of you @outlander 

Former-Member
Not applicable

My sweetest Mel, way to make a girl speechless and a little tearful first thing in the morning 🥰 I saw this as soon as I woke up and just couldn't find words. That is far too precious and of course I don't mind. When my angel gets hung above my bed she now means that much more. 

My birthday is the 30th of this month. August is a busy month here, there is like 12 birthdays 🎂☹️
I can't wait to start reading my book, I knew better then to start when I got it as I know it's going to be really hard to put it down. I was hooked on the first page. 

How did you go last night? Monster? Can I ask a question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to ok. Promise you won't answer if your not comfortable in doing so!!!! Why did you have wine in the house especially this weekend my love? This scared the living F out of me and I thought you where on an alcohol ban as well. 

It's chiropractor day which means I get to see my son for a little so I am really looking forward to that. Sean is our for the afternoon from about 12 so if you are around then maybe we can catch up. 

Never forget how beautiful you are, how loved you are my friend. 💜Nikki

💝🌸 @Lee82 

@Former-Member  I was not aware that you had issues with high sugar levels.  Are you diabetic?  It must be so hard to cope with the littlies wanting to devour sweets all the time.  Okay, so horse therapy is fortnightly now.  I didnt know that.  So hopefully next week will be a lovely fine and warm day for you all to enjoy your next therapy session.  I read that your last session (must have been last week) went particularly well.  And that made me very happy.  Clearly some progress is being made, which is very encouraging.

Regarding little Kimmy ... there is no hurry, but I am here for her when she next comes to visit. And I look forward to that.  In the meantime, how are you coping Nikki?  I do worry about you, with the heavy burden you place upon yourself in safeguarding the welfare of those under your care.  It cannot be easy for you.  I think I read that Izzy has not been around for some time.  That is a worry, but I hope she has found a safe place to reside, while life is too hard for her in the real world.  Whatever would she do without you Nikki?  You are a godsend, an angel.

Thank you for your very welcoming message ... Being back here, does feel like returning home. Please do not feel obliged to post on my thread, although I will always welcome that. Nonetheless I am happy to catch up with you here.  Untill next time, please take good care.  You are all very important to so many of us here.

Emelia 🌸

Lee82
Senior Contributor

My love i am so happy you were ok with the fact that I bought that angel diamond painting. It means a lot to me. You are truly the sister I never had. 💕

wow that is a hell of a lot of birthdays in one month. Busy for you guys. I shall put that date in my diary...😘

I am so glad you get to see your son today hun. Enjoy that precious moment.

I hope all goes well with your chiropractor appointment cause I know how anxious you get going there. I will be thinking of you. Stay strong my love I know you can get through it. 💪❤️

A moment of weakness yesterday. Jules picked the boys up and I was not feeling good at all. I just wanted to shut all my thoughts and feeling away. I wanted to numb the pain and forget everything. So I stupidly went down to the shops and bought a couple bottles of wine. I know I shouldn't have. I'm so sorry hun. I truly didn't mean to worry you. I wasn't thinking straight when I posted that. I shouldn't have said that. Please forgive me for worrying you. 😢😢

I love you more than words can ever describe and I truly hope you can relax and be ok with your chiropractor appointment. I am worried about you. What time is your appointment? 
@Former-Member 💗

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Nice to meet you Emelia. I see that you have a special bond with Izzy/Nikki/kimmy. I am so glad to see that she has another person that supports her and care about her. 
I hope it is ok but I read your story and I am so sorry to hear about all the tragedy in your life. You are truly one strong women to have survived all of that. 
anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey and welcome back to the forum. 
@Emelia8 

@Former-Member wrote:

Try controlling what you eat with toddlers in your head.

Oh gosh, Nikki, how very difficult! I never even thought of that. I have diabetes too. I hope your sugar levels come down today OK... And that your constant struggle in general eases, dear @Former-Member Heart

Thinking of you too, @Lee82 ...I hope this weekend at home by yourself goes better than you expect, if possible, and you can stay safe... Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey @NatureLover thank you for your support lovely. I hope your weekend goes well. I am doing nothing today except sleeping. I have been in and out of sleep all morning with zero intentions of getting up. Don't want to face the day. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance