Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

hey @Eden1919
sounds really tough for you, does anything normally help when your feeling this way?
can you go into your room away from family to block out some of the chatter and things they are talking about?

Hi @Eden1919 
You sound scared and stressed there tonight. It's great that you were able to contact a helpline before – it sounds like maybe that helped a bit. If your family are talking about things that are stressing you further maybe you can do something soothing by yourself this evening that will help you to settle and to feel better before bed time? I'm not sure what that might be for you?
We're here for you Eden1919. Take care and I hope that you are able to get some rest later tonight..

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Snowie @Snowiest, I'm fine ta, cooked up + froze 5 meals today, rearranged some furniture. Having glass of wine. How was your day

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , I am sorry you are having a bad night honey. 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Eden1919, I think it's hard with all this internal stress most of us here are not in touch within. I call it the stress undercurrent. It drains us and we get fatigued and lack concentration. I learned this grieving a child, but we're all experiencing loss of many kinds ATM, and so many changes. Its exhausting. You must take it easy and be gentle with yourself, in thought and deed. I find hand2task activities like sewing helpful. Whatvwill be will be. Rest up 🌻

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds horrible @Former-Member @, have you been introduced to 'Mindfulness Grounding Exercises? Really helped me through acute flashbacks. Sorry this is happening. Proud of you not driving when ya not safe 👍 - baby steps. Current world stressors exacerbates underlying conditions we have I recken. Be kind to yourself. Get lots of rest. Deep breaths �

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well sleep only happened for 50 minutes before I was woken by my nightmares. Now waiting for my sleeping tablets to kick in. 😞 

Anyone else still awake

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Former-Member , I have never heard of it. Will google and see what's it's about later today. Thank you for the too💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Former-Member , I have never heard of it. Will google and see what's it's about later today. Thank you for the tip. 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just wanted to check in with you all and see how your day is panning out. @Former-Member @Eden1919  @outlander @Snowie 

Thinking of you all💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance