Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

Hi @Former-Member @Eden1919 @Former-Member 

How are you all going today?

@outlander @Eucalypt @Former-Member @Former-Member @Snowie  thank you all I had to take some time last night this thread is getting busy which is fine but I find it hard to keep up with busy threads they get quickly overwhelming especially when the topic keep changing. If it is the same conversation it is fine but when multiple conversations  start in the one thread I find it really difficult. I didn’t get to sleep until 6;30 am this morning but I did sleep in but everything is still really stressful, chaotic and scary and idk what to do I am just feeling really weird. I hope you are all going well. 

Hi @Eden1919 

Sounds ike it was a rough night for you. Glad you got some sleep this morning.

What have you been up to today?

I haven’t been doing a lot @Snowie  just trying to distract myself with small things idk everything is still really hard right now but there isn’t much I can do. 

Trying to distract yourself is good @Eden1919 , at least you are trying things. Well done for that.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Understand @Eden1919, be kind to yourself. Don't read too much into your feelings. Ring your dr if ya need to just feel grounded. Deep breaths 🌻

Morning @Former-Member @Eden1919 @Former-Member and anyone else passing through here today.

Hope there are some good moments in your day.

Sending love and hugs your way 💌

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Snowie, How are you today? Hoping you day is peaceful. Sending you love and hugs my friend 💖

@Eden1919  @Former-Member  @outlander 

I hope you managed some quality rest last night and here's hoping today can bring some peace to you all. Huge hugs to you all. 💖

Morning @Former-Member 

I'm ok, just tired. Didn't get much sleep last night. Damm nightmares.

How are you going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night  lovey. I was naughty and ended up taking an extra sleeping pill last night but did manage to sleep for a while and that is definitely helpful for me. 

@Snowie , hope your day is peaceful 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance