Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

SnowWhite
Contributor

Feeling empty inside

Hi all,

It all started when my son done the dirty on me once again and because i stood up to him he transferred my rent instead of paying me and made me wait three days for it and it got lost along the way.

Something inside of me snapped and i was overwhelmed with a great sadness and emptyness like i had been drained of all my strength and power to go on.

I'm just so sad all the time now and can't find anything to be happy about and it doesnt help when i have my brother every hour of every day telling me what is hurting or something is wrong or this is happening or that.  I just wanted to scream at him to shut up Im not a professional and go see one and not me.

I find I am crying nearly all the time now and life seems hopeless for me.

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Feeling empty inside

Hi @SnowWhite 

I am sorry your son has done that to you, families are tricky to deal with at the best of times. It makes it harder when we are not feeling the best. I hear about your brother as well, but for me it's my biological mother. 

I hear to listen if you want to chat. 

Ty Dizzy xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @SnowWhite , just checking in to see how you are doing. 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance