Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

I just can't.

I don't see the point in living anymore. I can't.
I've called helplines but tonight it's just not helped.
I've spent way too much time in hospital over the years and nothings ever helped.

I just can't anymore

1,464 REPLIES 1,464

Re: I just can't.

Hi @The-red-centaur,

I can hear you struggling tonight. I am sorry to hear nothing has helped. Well done for trying the help lines.

Am here if you need to talk 

@Snowy I don't know if there's anything left to talk about

Hi @The-red-centaur, I'm sorry to hear you are struggling tonight.  What can you do to keep yourself safe tonight?  What normally helps to ride through these very intense feelings and thoughts?

Hi @The-red-centaur

How are you going today?

@Snowie today's a little better. A friend has taken me for a trip to his family for a few days, I'm hoping the time away helps a bit. I didn't want to come because of how I've been feeling but I know it'll probably be good for me.

@The-red-centaurthat is good of a friend to take you away. Well done on pushing yourself to go even when you may feel like staying at home.

I hope you have a good time 

The time away was nice, but now I'm back home things are fucked again. Like why can't I have a good day for once without wanting to die.

Can tonight get worse... Well apparently it can because now there's an alien in my room.

Sounds like a really tough night @The-red-centaur.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance