Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Autumn_Leaf
Senior Contributor

I’m scared

Hey guys 

I’m feeling really defeated and lost and scared today I’m feeling horrible like I’ve never felt before I’m so tired and upset 

and my bad thoughts are creeping in (insert nasty ed voice and sh suicide voice) 

im done I’m so done idk how to cope 

safe trying to do uni work im so stressed and struggling idk what to do anymore I’m so struggling 😭😭😭

safe doing uni work 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: I’m scared

I'm here @Autumn_Leaf ,

Please know you don't have to do this alone. 

I hear how pervasive these thoughts are and that you are doing everything you can to work with these thoughts. 

Without trivialising things, have you ever tried talking to these thoughts? That is, acknowledging that they are there, thanking them and then moving on from there? This means, you are given those thoughts their due weight - they are only thoughts and neither positive or negative. Let the come and go.

I wish I could explain myself better. I'll see if I can find it and share an excerpt with you so it's clearer.

In the meantime, I'm here if you need company.

Hello leaf..
I know what scared is. It’s very hard. I am in a similar place - no fun mate. If it helps any, you’re not alone…."

Oh my goodness I feel your pain. I'm struggling also I just want it to end .
Do you have family support?
I hope so.
Hang in stay strong. If you want to chatt I'm here for you.
I have absolutely no support and know how hard it can be. Uni is tough but remember your still trying to push through be proud of yourself reaching out for help. That in itself shows alot of strength.

Hey @Willow_26 ,

Great to have you with us too. 

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling.

Are there things you do so you can be kinder to yourself?

@Autumn_Leaf , it sounds like many members can relate you how you are feeling at the moment.

@Willow_26 @Autumn_Leaf You are definitely not alone in how you feel.

Yes and I usually do.

I'm unable to at the moment. I'm house bound due to chronic nerve pain and recovering from broken rib.

I can not go out walking to clear my thoughts and reground.

My thoughts are spiralling my cycle has come around again and it seems it's never going to end.

Sorry to hear that you are in pain and housebound @Willow_26 and it sounds tough not being able to clear your head by walking.

How do you feel and staying connected during this time with the community here on the Forums? There are some great space where you can connect with other Forums Members here: Looking for a space to connect with others? Find a... - SANE Forums

Take care

RiverSeal 

Tysm @Ouch
Hehe I like the name leaf 🍃
Tysm
I’m sorry ur struggling I’m here for u as well
Life’s just so scary atm it suxs

Tysm @Willow_26 for ur lovely Support 🍃

I’ve got nobody atm just a couple of good friends it’s so lonely and I’m afraid and stressed it I wish I was still a kid 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance