Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

not kidding, it does work re iteration of whatever the proper name for it is .. Affirmation ? @MDT  lol

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Yeah done tabs @TAB
Copied it 🙂

put where you will see often after reading it deliberately at start @MDT  I used to have post it notes all over house when started uni lol

@MDT  What struck me about your post was ‘ in life, I just want to do what is right and what is good’. Me too. You get a thumbs up from me. 👍👍👍👍

There’s a lot of other stuff happening, but you sound like you have it thought out. It’s not easy, this life stuff.

All the best @MDT  I’m often impressed with your outlook.

..could be a Jedi priest @MDT  lol re career options haha

Hey @Maggie thanks my friend
You know I think that's all we are capable of when the chips are down

@MDT  you are such a sweety Hams. Try not to worry too much about things and let life sort out things for you. Love peaHeartxxx

You are doing amazing my friend. Sending you a hug if you don't mind. @MDT 

hey super pea you are very kind 🙂 @greenpea

Certainly @Former-Member 🙂 Right back at you 🙂

@Sam3 sometimes, days like that are just what we need. 🙂  Lol well you have it partially correct.  In a former lifetime I was a DJ and that came from my passion for music (although I don't play an instrument) Masters was just something that popped in the head which I thought goes with it. 🙂

Happy Saturday, hope your weekend has been good so far 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance