Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Looking for help

Thank you Abeer. How may I help you?

Does anyone know of help that can be provided to those disconnected from society? As far as I know, the prevailing treatment of diagnosed mental health disorders is cognitive behavioural therapy. The therapy attempts to help people gain confidence in their own existence, irrespective of how disconnected from society they become as a result. I think this is the opposite of what I would like to achieve. The more I study the therapy, the sadder I become.

Is there a way I can seek justice for those who have mistreated me? Why is derogatory conduct promoted by society and why does my psychologist believe I will receive greater satisfaction by doing exactly as I am asked regardless of how much saddness, crying, and harm it causes me?

I find the natural world to be far more friendly than anyone else in the world. It will at least allow me to go to my local park at night and cry. This makes me feel better because it is something I can achieve when I am so different to all others in society.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance