Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Oh @Eve7  I don't see you as a failure, and nor should you. Quite the opposite in fact. A lesser person would have given up, with all that life has thrown at you ... but not you.

You are a true inspiration @Eve7 . Far stronger and more worthy of admiration than you ever give yourself credit for.  Please try to believe that. Chin up my friend, you will get through this. ❤️

Thank you @Emelia8 @Bow 

Dear @Eve7 , you're not a failure...you're suffering intensely. 

My heart goes out to you.

Sending lots of care and 💛

Good morning dear @Eve7  wondering how you are this morning? 

Thanks @Bow @NatureLover . It was a very long night in a not very nice place. Now, I can either go home as there are no beds in the public hospital or stay where I am in what is, essentially, a lock up until I become a bit more stable and can be admitted to the private hospital.

I think I'll just go home if the pdoc will sign off the paperwork. This is getting too complicated but my head is in a better space than last night.

Urgh being in the ED waiting for an appropriate bed is so frustrating @Eve7 especially when you are so fragile and not in a good place. 

im glad that your head is in a better place than last night, is there the option for a short stay for a bit? Maybe it would be helpful? 

They’ve found a bed @Bow and they want me to start ECT on Monday. The private hospital wouldn’t take me. I won’t elaborate.

Do what is right for you @Eve7 

Here with you through all of this 💌💌

Here with you @Eve7  i know it’s a hard decision to make. 💕

Hugs @Eve7 . I'm so sorry it's incredibly difficult for you right now.

Here for you. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance