Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

@Jupiter  I said what I needed to say I'm the email and that's all there is to say

I'm sorry, @Jupiter .

@Lee71  I hear you that you've sent the email...I believe it may not be processed till Monday when the Community Managers are back in. In the meantime, we really can't talk about it. I have listened deeply and have heard everything you said. 💔

@NatureLover  I  know you have and I know we agree. 

@Jupiter  I'm sorry too  especially if I sounded rude, never my intention.

To me right now I feel like a,cracked piece of glass and instead of using superglue it's been hit with a hammer. 

@Jupiter  if you can ban me please do so

Hey @Lee71 the Community Managers process account closures and they won't be in until Monday. I understand this is really distressing, so I hope you are able to do what you need to today to look after yourself, maybe reaching out to a helpline, or some kind of self-care activity.

Lee, I'm sad and overwhelmed and need to take tonight off the forums, for self care...and might not be around very much tomorrow, either, not sure. But I'm concerned for you and wanted to ask if you have a plan to take care of yourself after you leave the forums? I think Beyond Blue have forums too, in case you ever wanted to try...and I know (and am very thankful) you have your very caring doctor and incredibly caring therapist...I care for you greatly and will not forget you, I will always be sending good things and good wishes to you through the atmosphere Heart 

Please be careful of what you write if you reply...I am not sure if you will be here at all any more, but you might get this message on your email. I am so impressed with you as a survivor, what you've come through in your life is beyond words, and I only guessed at most of it...and you are a beautiful, kind person despite it all. It's been a privilege to get to know you, thank you. Thank you too for your many, many special and kind things you've done for me. I still believe and hope for some healing for you, that life will get better for you...I will always be hoping that for you. Heart Please know that there is someone in the world who is always hoping and believing the best for you. 

@Lee71 

hello and hugs @Lee71 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

poster.jpg

cat cuddles.jpg

@NatureLover 

@Shaz5thank you

@NatureLover 

I wish you well  please take care

Lee, I am so happy to see you, my dear friend ❤

Did you read my message from last night? Thank you for your good wishes... May I ask how you are doing today? If you need to go, please do what you need to get through...I will always be sending you care and good wishes for your wellbeing, Lee. 

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  it's so good to see you too. And yes I saw t the message .

Our friendship is important to me, I just think some things are unfair.

As for how i am doing, not a good color? How are you holding up?

@Lee71 wrote:

As for how i am doing, not a good color?

Not red? I really hope not red...am hoping orange, which is also not at all good, I know 😞

I'm glad you got my post last night. I'm concerned for you after you leave the forums and was hoping that you might be able to have extra sessions with your therapist or doctor, even... I know you recently had a bad blow regarding your NDIS funding... but do you think it might be possible for the short term? 

@Lee71 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance