Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie how are you doing?

I am okish @Bow 

Cold, wet and miserable here today. Curled up on the couch with my blanket. Took some prn and had a little nap.

I kinda like days like that @Snowie it's snuggle weather. Not great for the mood though I understand. I could do with some prn right now. But don't want to waste it, am saving it. I'll have a shower instead, just been on the bike.

Spoke to my psychologist today. Went ok but only got out a small part of what I wanted to say. I find it so hard to speak to her over telehealth. I know I should be grateful that at least I can speak to her but it doesn't seem to be getting any easier. I just wish I could see her face to face. 

Made an already hard day just harder. 

I am sorry you can’t see your psych in person @Snowie and also that today has been hard for you. It’s not right especially now you’re vaccinated. Have you asked to see her in person?

I’ll boil the jug for a cuppa and then I’m picking up pizza for dinner. No cooking for me tonight.

💜💜

Thanks @Eve7 

I can't see her because we are in lockdown and so is she. I don't know when we will get out of it.

Pizza sounds good to me. 

How has your day been?

I’m sorry if there’s no way around it @Snowie 

My day has been busy at work. Put on my big girl pants, fake smile and sucked it up. Now I’m exhausted.

Glad you got through work hon @Eve7 

I hope you can get some rest now and relax.

Better go cook tea or else no one will get fed.

Feel your pain @Snowie I had to do a phone call with my psych today too. It really isn't the same. So hard on the phone.

hi @Eve7 

Thanks @Bow It is hard on the phone. I'm sorry you are going through this too.

Will say goodnight. Going to bed early tonight.

Goodnight @Eve7 

💕💕💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance