Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Yes so close yet so far.... @Snowie but knowing you were in the same area was also a lovely thought Heart

I am doing really well - lots happening for me but still no school placement yet. I am hoping to hear something this week but it will more likely be next week. I am going to call early next week if I haven't heard anything yet.

There has been so much going on but will write more on ANC later.

The biggest things have been I have finally had my garage roof done and am presently building the wall in the garage so I can move things in there.

The next biggest thing has been I have met someone that I started chatting with on fb and we finally met last week. He is coming around to my place this week sometime to catch up again. There is a friendship developing and I do enjoy his company - there are no expectations of where it will go so that is a good thing - we are just taking it as it comes. He is putting his house on the market very soon and then wants to travel so he doesn't want to make any promises about anything because he doesn't know where he will be in the future - I am good with that - we can spend some time together before he goes and stay in touch when he is travelling if it works out that way.

Wow @Zoe7 that is some big things happening. Great about your garage roof. Great to hear you have meet someone too. If it is just a friendship then that is good. Anything more then that is just a bonus really. Will look forward to hearing all about it on the ANC thread later. 

I have been very open with him that friendship is all I am after but I am not completely closed off to more - just that it isn't on my radar right now. He knows I have been extremely hurt in the past but doesn't know any details. We all have baggage though and he has been hurt too so is very empathetic in that regard. We have only met once but I felt really comfortable with him and that is a huge thing for me as you would know @Snowie What will be will be and where this goes I am open to but still quite guarded.

I missed you so much to sis @Snowie but im glad you had a good holiday and the kids enjoyed themselves too.  You definitely  deserved a nice time away 💕

Did you get any pics you could  share here? Id imagine its a beautiful place to be 

Thinking of you today @Snowie and hoping all goes well 💕

Thinking of you @Snowie and hoping your recovery is going well

@outlander@Sans911out of hospital just taking it easy at home. Everything went well💜💜

So pleased it all went well and you are resting at home now @Snowie Heart

Good to hear @Snowie.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance