Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

😘 @Smc 

Hope you had a lovely day

Thank you @Maggie , sending love back to you x

Oh @Emelia8 

Thank you!!!! The kindness I have experienced here is heart warming. I was so low last night and so many beautiful messages were sent. We haven't "met" so again thank you for taking time out of your busy day to reach out to me. I'm ok. Sleep helped and the fact that my son's headspace has improved slightly today. Big hugs to you, I hope that your road is not a bumpy one at present but here as well if you need an ear xxx

Good morning to you @Anastasia  😊💖

Your message to me yesterday was lovely, and it warmed my heart too.  You are right of course, there is an abundance of kindness and understanding here on the forums.  So many members who are willing to put out a helping hand to those of us who struggle each day.  There is a deep understanding amongst fellow sufferers, and that certainly shows here.

Good to hear that a decent sleep helped yesterday, along with a slight improvement in your son's headspace. I really hope that continues.  Adequate sleep is a biggie, and is unfortunately something I simply dont get. You wouldnt know this, but I am a full time carer for my husband.  He has numerous physical and mental health challenges, and is a handful at the best of times.  As I do not know much about your situation with your son, I wont comment too much on that.  But I will try to find a thread of yours so I can read more, and thus enable me to hopefully offer more meaningful support.  How is your weekend treating you so far?  Which state are you in?  It must be so hard for our Vic cousins right now with further lockdowns.  I am in country NSW, so not badly affected at present. Hopefully it stays that way.  My husband would be particularly badly affected if he were to contract the Coronavirus, so I have to be very careful at all times.

@Shaz51 ... do you have any major plans for your weekend?  Wondering if you had much rain in the past couple of days?  I know there was a big rainband right down the East Coast, plus some rain inland as well in parts. Not sure if it reached you though.

Hi also to @eth @Smc @Former-Member @Maggie  etc

Emelia 🌸

hello @Emelia8@Anastasia@Maggie@eth@Smc , @Former-Member , @Adge@Determined@Faith-and-Hope@Owlunar@Appleblossom 

it was surpose to rain yesterday but had lots of rain today 

I think my restless nights are catching up to me 

went to the city this morning o spend my birthday money 

I brought shoes, ear rings, necklace

had lunch in the city Smiley Very Happy

then went food shopping for us and mum

home now , everything put away and doing nothing 

what it is 3-30pm Smiley Surprised

Birthday money @Shaz51 ?  I dont recall reading about you having a birthday recently ... have I missed it, or is it early?

Shoes, earrings and necklace ... you did well.  😊💕

Good to hear you also managed to have lunch in the city .. a welcome change from having to cook at home.

Glad you now have a chance to relax after your busy day.  Doing nothing is so nice sometimes!  Dont worry about the time .... it just keeps on marching on ... unfortunately.  

Enjoy the remainder of your afternoon and your evening.

Emelia 🌸

birthday was in June my @Emelia8 Heart

and mum needed some new shoes too so we wnet to the city xxx

how are you today xx

Ahhhh good ... so I havent missed it.  Just forgot that you'd had it.  So you have been saving up all your birthday money from June @Shaz51 .  Very good.  💕

yes @Emelia8 , I didn't know what to buy for myself xxx

Hello lovely @Shaz51 

Happy birthday for June. What a lovely treat to go shopping and have lunch in the city. A busy day though with groceries as well x 2. You are wonder woman!

I hope you get some rest now and perhaps an easy dinner and good night sleep can be on the agenda ❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance