Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

@Fluttershy1 not going so well myself today but wanted to stop in here and send some love Heart

@outlander - take care, sending some love to you too 💕

hi @Fluttershy1 

Just coming past to see how you are, can see you are struggling, sitting with you hun 💜💜💜

WIP
Senior Contributor

Hi @Fluttershy1 

I'm so sorry to read about the difficult time you are having of late. I can relate as I've been struggling myself significantly over the past month.

Going without sleep, really does make things worse. You do need to see if you can muster the strength to visit your GP, or any GP to be prescribed something short term to help with sleep.

Once I got a good night sleep, I felt a wee bit better. Just enough to take that awful edge off. I still was depressed & anxious, but no where near as unstable/teary as I was without sleep.  I still hide from the world most days too, but being able to sleep is priceless.

Take care @Fluttershy1 

Sending hugs 

@Snowie - I'm struggling today. Crying once again

@WIP - I know how you feel.

it hurts a lot. 

Struggling seems the norm doesn't it. I hope you can get some sleep tonight and tomorrow is better for us both @Fluttershy1 

WIP
Senior Contributor

It sure does hurt a lot @Fluttershy1 

I hope you're able to get a little bit of sleep tonight and are able to settle your tears.

Have a think about visiting the doctor for something short term to help you sleep. If you're unsuccessful again tonight.

Shout out if you want to chat

WIP

@WIP - can you hang around and chat?

WIP
Senior Contributor

Sure @Fluttershy1 😊

How are you going atm? Been a long day?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance