Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

(major trigger warning)

My perpetrator  got release from jail yesterday. 

I tried to suicide following the  news. 

I can't deal with him being in the streets. I don't want him to find me. 

214 REPLIES 214

Re: (major trigger warning)

@The-red-centaur  Are you safe The-red-centaur? Have you got friends around you atm?xx

Hi @The-red-centaur .

Have you talked to cops or lawyers about filing a restraining order?

@The-red-centaur  I’m really sorry. I hope you are ok. I can imagine how extremely hard this is. Sending 💕💕

@greenpea I'm currently still in the emergency department, I don't know what will happen when I leave. I'm also still stuck in Hobart, I don't know anyone here.

@chibam getting a restraining order will disclose to him my location and area I live. I can't deal with that.

@Maggie thanks ♥️

@The-red-centaur  stay strong The-red-centaur. We are with you hunny. Your friends here on Sane are not going anywhere. Please keep us posted throughout the day. Thinking of you sweety. Love peaxxHeart

Oh no @The-red-centaur 

i deeply feel for you 

pls take care, 

thinknig of you xxx

Oh gosh, @The-red-centaur ...am so very sorry about this, and the effect that it's had on you. 😞

Do you have somewhere to go when the emergency department release you? 

We are here to support you through this, @The-red-centaur ...sending you a huge (but gentle) hug, and lots of care... Heart

Hey @The-red-centaur,

So sorry to hear about the awful news. Must be so scary for you. I hope you were able to get some support last night.

If you need to talk please do ring a service like Lifeline: 13 11 14

Here for you,

Sphinxly 

Hi @The-red-centaur . I'm thinking of you from here in Melbourne. Please stay safe and be aware that you have friends here at Sane that care about you. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance