Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@Eve7 

Im surprised that our Victorian premier hasn't broken with all the stress his under and the devastating numbers and deaths that occur every day.

I noticed that the Prime Minister was starting to show strain when the media started asking questions about Victoria and also the medication that was promoted by the US President but was seen as not a viable course of action. I think he is tiring of the silly questions.

I really feel for all our leaders. Who would want to be a politician?

I just hope the  Vic premier goes home to a loving wife and family each night.

i agree that the PM looks like he’s doing it tough and it’s a lonely job especially while he’s in Canberra and his wife and kids are in Sydney.

Take care in Vic @jem80 

@Eve7 

I believe our Vic Premier gets to go home to his family however, not so much luck for our PM.

@outlander wrote:
@Snowie@NatureLoveri think its just me with the counsellor. its nothing shes done and i still like her. think just atm everything is overwhelming and tiring talking to her just adds to it atm

I am sorry to hear, @outlander  😞 I wish it was easier to access her help each week, so that it might become easier to talk to her over time, maybe(?)...It seems such a battle just to get the time off babysitting, the time alone and the privacy, and then to hope she's available, and try to get through, and after all that effort to still have the energy to try and discuss difficult things. I was shocked when you said you'd been trying to get through for an hour and a half the other night. 

@Eve7  am really sorry to hear you've had a big setback. Hoping that it isn't too hard to work out why, and so try and prevent it again... How are you feeling this morning?

@Snowie  am thinking of you and hoping you are OK. I hope it's a restful weekend and not too lonely... Also that your nights improve with more sleep. 

Also I want to say how much I appreciate you all Heart Thank you for being beautiful people. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just want to say I heard you and am here for you my sweet friend. @outlander 

@NatureLover @Former-Member Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for checking in little one. Holding you close to my heart honey. @outlander 

💔 @Former-Member

@outlander 

Hey Li'l One ... I read your Worry Room post this morning and wanted you to know that I hear you, along with @Former-Member and @NatureLover .  Also would like to let you know that I think you do a heck of a lot of things very right.  Its easy to believe criticisms from others, and we usually take them to heart.  Silly really, how rarely we can actually accept compliments.  It disappoints me all the time, just how blind and uncaring your family are to  you.  I just cannot fathom it, it does not make sense to me.  Clearly they do not see what everyone here sees ... you are very special, you do so much for others, you are a seemingly never-ending source of inspiration and encouragement to so many.  Please believe me when I tell you that .. because its true.

I read about your diagnosis after all those tests you had to have.  Finally ... you have some answers!  Amongst all the very natural feelings of distress around what is a lifelong issue (lactose intollerance), there must also be a certain sense of relief.  I hope so anyway.  Because you can now do something about all the pain and suffering you've been enduring for so long.  I realise it will take time for the body to respond and inflamation to subside, but there is an end to your suffering in sight now.

Regarding the hernia ... is it a hiatus hernia that you have?  My brother has a hiatus hernia too.  They say he incurred it as a result of the car accident he was in almost 5 years ago 😔. Although symptoms were not bad until recently.  But symptoms have been getting much worse the past few months.  His hernia is 9cms ... and he got the same information as you .. that they do not operate until it is 10cms.  Seems odd to me that they cannot operate, even if symptoms are bad, until it reaches a certain size.  Anyway my brother has been told to monitor things and to get back asap if it gets worse.  And in the meantime he will need to have the tests done annually.  So its really a wait and see thing for both of you.

Do you have much happening this weekend @outlander .  How have things been going for you, in a more general sense.  If you would like to share.  

Emelia 🌸

hearing you sis, sitting with you @outlander 💜♥️💚💙

Hoping this afternoon has been a little better 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance