Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@outlander wrote:
thanks @NatureLover i connected with the counsellor tonight

Really glad to hear this, @outlander   💙 Edited to add, I'm sorry you didn't get much out of it 😞

Thanks for your kind wishes, @Snowie  ❤ I hope you are OK...

@Eve7  Sending you a gentle hug ❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

They are beautiful little one. Sending you huge hugs and all my love. 💖🦖 @outlander 🦖💖

My day was okish @Eve7 Slept a fair bit today, didn't get much last night. Hoping I get some more tonight. Did some groups via zoom today, gave my mind a bit of a break from all the crap going on in there.

@outlander sorry to hear you didn't get much out of it hun. Hoping next time you find it more beneficial. Finding a dietician (especially during these times) must be extra hard. I hope you find one soon.

@Maggie 💖

Sorry you’re not sleeping well and I hope it’s better for you tonight @Snowie 

That’s a good idea to do groups on Zoom and I hope they are helpful.

I just had a bit of a setback and I have to work through why so it won’t happen again.

🦋🦋

@Eve7 im glad your safe, im around if you need to talk about anything though Heart

thanks @Maggie no nothings ever straight forward unfortunatley, i found a nutritionist who could help but shes so expensive
sending love to you too Heart

@Former-Member Heart

@Snowie @NatureLover i think its just me with the counsellor. its nothing shes done and i still like her. think just atm everything is overwhelming and tiring talking to her just adds to it atm

Thank you @NatureLover @How was your day?

💚

Sorry to hear you had a setback @Eve7 Hoping tomorrow is better. The groups were ok, they took my mind of all the things hapening at the moment at home for a bit, so I guess that was something.

It would be overwhelming @outlander you have had a lot to take in the past few days. 

I am sorry about your home stuff @Snowie Being in Vic right now must be really difficult for everyone. Every time I see your Premier I think he’s going to cry.

I just hope you can stay where you are long enough to get well.

I really appreciate you and here is a hug 🤗 

🦋🦋

Awww thanks @Eve7 Big hugs back to you hun 💕💕

Time for me to go get my meds and then sleep time.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day for you 💖💖

@outlander 💜💕👩‍❤️‍👩

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance