Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

telephone consultation with pdoc today at 11.30 am nervous and sad

Hey everyone my face to face appointment for today was changed to a telephone consult .... I am gutted to say the least. Am terrified that someone will be listening into our convo .... I have alot of private things to discuss how can I do that when I dont feel safe over the phone?:(.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: telephone consultation with pdoc today at 11.30 am nervous and sad

Hi @greenpea. From memory, only the other day you were saying you hated using the phone so that really sucks to have had your appointment changed to a call 🙁

Does your pdoc know you're terrified of people listening in and that you think you won't feel safe talking like this on the phone? I wonder if starting the call like that might help? Feeling safe with health professionals is so important and maybe it will take a little time and some talking through to get there.

I hope it goes well for you.

Oh @greenpea I feel for you. It's a really hard and stressful time. Are you able to let your pdoc know how you're feeling. 
Can he do a face to face another time soon? or is it all phone niw? 
I'm thinking of you ❤️❤️

@CheerBear @BlueBay  it is terrible 😞 I am so anxious and will have to force myself to talk as I will be hating it all so much .... I wont be able to get out what I want to say.I am sure of that which was the whole point of having an hour session. I will try and tell her upfront but it will be hard as I can feel myself closing up into my pea shell and just want to sleep all day :(. Thank you so much for your caring words. I am not good atm and little care whether I take my medication of not. Even that is an effort when it runs out I just am so stressed and relied upon seeing my pdoc so much and the rug has been taken from under me so to speak. 😞

Not sure what time zone you're in @greenpea but I really hope it went ok and that you were able to talk about why it's hard to talk like that. 

@TheVorticon @BlueBay @CheerBear  thank you for your support xxx. appointment went well considering and I think I got out all that I could say considering the environment I was in. pdoc is organizing a zoom link so maybe that will work better who knows .....

I'm glad the session went ok. Hoping next session goes well too @greenpea ❤️

Well done @greenpea 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance