Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

outlander
Community Guide

:-(

how do you stop being in the way? i always seem to be in the way unless im wanted for something for someone else. since having a boot on as well its slowed me down abit and limited me being able to walk up bills as much or get wet etc and im just in the way. i keep getting growled at or angry looks because im bloody hopeless at everything.

i never know where i should be or where i can be anymore. 

7 REPLIES 7
Hope4me
Senior Contributor

Re: :-(

Good morning @outlander

I'm so sorry about the 'boot' situation. Sometimes the Universe (or our subconscious) can be cruel when forcing us to slow down and take a break. (no pun intended 😉)

Isn't it time you allowed someone else to look after you? It's not a crime to need people once in a while hun. I know it's hard considering how invaluable you've made yourself, but value works both ways ya know?

If they seem annoyed, maybe talking (and crying) about how you feel will bring out their empathy and let them know how difficult it is to be in this position.

Thinking of you;Hope.jpg

xo Heart

no one else is here to take care of me @Hope4me even when ive asked for help or support (like the other day from family with my pop) unless i pay them theres no one. Its ok im not worth it anyway, not even my sister wants to be near me anymore.
thank you for your post, it is appreciated
Hope4me
Senior Contributor

I don't know what to say @outlander

You seem so sad having gone through so much with your family. Are you in contact with a psycologist? Maybe talking with them can ease some of those isolated feelings. Having a cry might take the edge off too.

If asking for help has had that type of response; shame on them. Just take care of you. Why? Because you ARE worth it. Give to yourself what you want from others...time, patience, smiles and attention.

I wish I could do more. Sending warm thoughts your way...

Hope xo Heart

Thank you @Hope4me and you being here is more than enough 💕
Hope4me
Senior Contributor

You're welcome @outlander

Take care xo Heart

frog
Community Elder

Hey @outlander I'm sorry to hear how hard it is Smiley Sad

You are such a giving person and sometimes others can just take more and more Smiley Frustrated

Is there anywhere you can retreat to? 

I think you're worth it Heart

thanks @frog Heart
ive just been in my room for most of the day and when ive not been ive been having troubles with people so best i stay there i suppose.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance