Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Bpd episodes

Are you able to call SANE again? 1800 187 263

They are really awesome people to talk to. @Steffie911 

I try hard every day with what I’ve have and have to do. They therapy DBT I can’t afford… I’ve spoken to several people and now I can’t even afford psychological therapy… my story is very long and there’s things I probably shouldn’t mention on here either… but you know… I just want someone to hug me and keep reminding me I’m not this demon. 😔 I just want one person to not give up on me…

I’ve tried twice but they said their lines are too busy and we aren’t able to take your call.

Here's another option:

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 7.19.18 PM.png

This one is free. 

All my therapy was through the public system. I never paid for all the treatment I received. I was really hard work though.

I've got another free psychoeducational group (online) which is free if you are interested. I've got a few BPD links.

I just want you to know you are not alone. Please tag me by typing "@" e.g. @tyme . That way, I'm more than happy to encourage you and be your shoulder to cry on when things are tough... I've certainly been down a very intense BPD path.

Try this link and contact them. Spectrum is having another psychoeducation session soon. https://www.spectrumbpd.com.au/education-training/psychoeducation-sessions

@Steffie911 

How are you today @Steffie911 ?

Hey @Steffie911 , as somebody with BPD I understand how exhausting an episode can be.How do you normally recover? 

How are you going @Steffie911 ? Thinking of you. Hope you are okay.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance