Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

@Zaphod Good on you Zaphod :D. I could never skip. I am very impressed.

@Zaphod I'm just adapting and improvising as i go along. -i don't think there is an end to ones thoughts...

a great achievement. @Zaphod Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hello @eudemonism, @Teej, @greenpea, @utopia  Heart

@Shaz51 Hi Shaz51 how are you going? I am doing fine here 🙂

Hello @Shaz51. Hope today has gone well. 

hello @utopia, @greenpea

looking back at today and it was ok , if you have asked me a little while a go I would of said arggggggg

I hope your day was ok xxxxx

I've been in a bit of (a lot of) a crashed out mode for the last few days. I've struggled to do much of anything, lots has felt like a huge effort and it has taken a long time to psych myself up to do simple, usually pretty easy enough things. I don't like myself at all when I am like this and I really, really need to get myself up and going again as, after a few days, things can really start piling up then it gets even harder to get going. We also have some stuff we'd like to get out and do including an overnight somewhere tonight that I know I won't want to do if I'm not in a better frame of mind.

I think a good place for me to start would be with some housework as I almost always feel better with a house that is less the way it is right now. If I write here what I'd like to do from my to do list today, maybe I will actually do them 🤞🤞🤞

Today I'd like to:

* Do the washing - all of it washed, dried and packed away would be good but I'll settle for washing and hanging it on the line if I have to.

* Tidy up my room as it has become a bit of a dumping ground for washing, paperwork (bills I'm avoiding), kids stuff they have half played with/created, cat toys for cats escaping a new kitten etc. Fresh sheets would be bonus points.

* Clean out the fridge and freezer and make it sparkle and smell nice. I'm sure there are some zooper doopers hiding in there somewhere that would be great to find.

I'm going to finish my coffee and see how I go with it. Hope anyone who also has a to do list feels OK enough about it today ❤

Hello @CheerBear, @Teej, @utopia, @greenpea, @eudemonism@MamaTiff,  @Robert01@Faith-and-Hope@Mazarita@eth, @Former-Member, @Kurra@Appleblossom@Sahara@frog@Rightomate@Maggie@Zaphod@Zoe7@utopia@Hope4me@Wanderer@WideWhale320@Time@Bill16@Bimby2@outlander@soul@Sans911@MDT@Silenus@Sam3@Exoplanet, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Dadcaringalone, @Jacques, @Queenie, @Former-Member, @Ant7, @TAB, @Tiggeroo, @Smc, @RainbowUnicorn, @Owlunar, @tIsa-bella, @Faith-and-Hope, @Faith_Hope_Love, @Holly24

today ;

• I vaccumed the house,
  • washed the sheets ,
  • cleaned out the freezer ,
  • had morning tea with my mum and aunty ,
  • taken rubbish to the dump, costed $12.50  wow
  • made the bed
  • did 2 loads of washing ''
  • done the dishes
  • put dishes away

now home again with aircon on and having a cup of coffee thinking what to cook for dinner

@Shaz51  go you!! Well donexx

What a list of efforts you @Zoe7 be proud of all you achieved. Hope your weekend has gone well. Cheers from
Bimby2
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance