Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Ohh Shaz @Shaz51 its my bedtime 😸

good night my awesome friend @TAB  xxxxSmiley Very HappyHeart#

hello @MDT 

Good night shazzy @Shaz51

Night @Shaz51 😇😎🎩

Hey again @MDT  - when you said in your post 'one more day to go' does that mean you are leaving your job?  Or do you work part-time?  Either way, hope it goes well for you.

Hams is a monday to wednesday working guy @eth  @MDT  okay I'm your secretary lol

Just for the week @eth

Last day of the week today for me and work.

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Hey forumites. It's warm here still.

So that concludes work for a month. Off to my internship next week .

I have a bit of sad news - my sister is having trouble with her friends who didn't invite her to a 21st.

I think she may have thought the friendship was worth more than what it was to my sister's friend. A one way street maybe. she is a bit upset about it. I feel for her as I have had that feeling a lot over the years and have xperienced it. So when she feels it I can empathise.

Work was okay. Glad it's done though. The people were nice. I told them yesterday that I would be away for a month and what I'd be doing. they seemed like it sounded boring to them... Well that's their opinion then. Guess I am boring to them 😛

Just taking a break atm. Listening to a podcast and playing a game.

I hope you are doing well in your respective lives and days. Nice to see some you back and even if its just supporting comments or hitting the support button 🙂

hugsssss my @MDT HeartHeart

well done re work @MDT  sounds like you are chilling now, yeah growing pains re sister guess. She'll get over it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance