Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Sister is cooking ravioli @Shaz51

I cooked last night lol

Omg @MDT is that a 'thing'

Well done on getting through the first day @MDT Yes it is the hardest day as you do not know anyone, expectations, processes, etc. so it should get easier from now. Great that you learnt things too - always good to know what you are doing Smiley Tongue

Did you start new job today ok ish @Zoe7 ?

No @TAB I start next Monday officially but have been going in to get the classroom organised this week.

Ok hope everything is in order . Hope it goes well @Zoe7

Haha yes it is @Zoe7
😛

Yes @Zoe7
Hope you are going okay my friend

Thanks @TAB Getting sorted slowly but have a couple of days left this week to continue getting organised.

Tired tonight @MDT Spent the morning at work and the afternoon cleaning up timber and my driveway. There were 2 old cupboards in the driveway that I needed to clean out so they can be put on the trailer tomorrow to go to the tip. My sister is coming down tomorrow so I will have help in the afternoon. Once we have them on the trailer I can stack it with all the rest of the rubbish ...so work in the morning and trailer stacking in the afternoon. It is supposed to be hot tomorrow but much hotter on Friday so I need to get it done tomorrow. I can then take it to the tip early Friday morning before I go into work. Hopefully I will be home by lunchtime so I am out of the heat.

Sounds good @Zoe7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance