Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

GP @greenpea Cat Happy got ph call from job, they are doing ref check now

Nice one @TAB

Hope the second reference check goes well. Yeah its all good. They may extend it. I just saw the photos of the office. Looks like a pool lol.

Thanks @Owlunar @greenpea

okay that's good @MDT  yes, the one that is outstanding is most reliable one, just busy I guess, cos on app I can see when they have done it, just dont know what the questions or answers are lol

am over this prep thing, sick of crackers and black coffee lol, on liquid only tomorrow then hosp thurs morning 

@TAB  Hey TABs  try not to worry any more about job you will find out soon enough. What will be will be. I really hope you get it *fingers and toes crossed my friend*.  Will be thinking of you today and tomorrow re operation. Hoping it all goes well and clear for you. It has been a huge week for you.  Love your gpxxx

Thanks @greenpea  GP .. yeah whatever happens happens I guess and yes procedure/operation sneaking up on me lol looking forward to real food haha, on fluid only today 

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Mazarita

Hey forumites. I am thinking if taking a break from the forums again.

It has been while since I did that. Might be time for it.

I am currently figuring out what i want to do with my life after having done the interning for 2 weeks.

Anyway. There is a lot on the plate atm. There was always is.

Will touch base soon. Havent decided if i will yet

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Mazarita

My sister is going to hospital tonight. She has many conditions. Hopefully it's just a really bad headache and she needs to get something done about it and it's not anything worse.

I am a bit worried but we all are I guess.

I dunno much about Coronavirus and whether or not it can be caught in a hospital. But I think that hospitals are probably even more precautious about that sort of thing anyway.

Cautious? Everything has risks @MDT least risk must have been go to hostible Take it easy
Former-Member
Not applicable

Gee @MDT  I really hope your sister is okay. I dont think she has too much to worry about with regards to Coronavirus however. Anyone with any risk at all, has been isolated.

I really hope your sister is okay. @MDT , keep us updated my friend xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance