Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Poor Smoky @Shaz51  but super nice that you got lots of cuddles. Wow 10 years is a long time to be cleaning the same house Smiley Surprised I need to do my house too - it is so messy again and I really hate mess but there is not much I can do with all my school stuff still being here... that won't be changing anytime soon either. I still have am lot to do in the garage but I haven't had the energy since going back to work - I need to take it easy when I come home to get through the next day.

Veggie pasta sounds lovely - I had pork and veggies. Was easy to get organised and cooks quickly. Think I will buy a large lasagne over the weekend, cut it up and freeze it to have when I come home from work. Easy to make a quick salad to have with it and dinner is done withouot too much fuss. This will be my first full week of actual classes so need to think ahead a little.

need to take it easy when I come home to get through the next day.-- ohh yes my sister @Zoe7 

I had a rest when we came home and then did the things but then i start aching so I need to learn when to stop and listen

I see my endocrinologist on monday and will see what he says , got a couple of questions and I know he wants me to slow down a bit

You do work very hard @Shaz51 and it is no surprise to me that you arem tired at the end of the day too. I am not battling the same physical conditions as you and I am exhausted so I can only imagine how you feel. Take it easy over the weekend my sister before your appointment Monday. Heart

Hi @Shaz51  yeah 40 deg here, did phone interview for centrelink looks like went ok find out monday How was your day?

that is hot @TAB , hot up here too , and got my fingers crossed for you on monday

i have a endocrinologist appt monday

yes i think that is a good idea @Zoe7 , I will make sure i do xxx,

yeah it should be all fine @Shaz51  the person I spoke with was in Victoria and said they were going home 5 minutes after getting off the phone. I asked why they were calling back. They said to let me know if it was approved. System changes by the minute

Former-Member
Not applicable

This thread has been very wuiet lately. Is everyone okay? 

I mainly came here today to wish @Sam3 all the very best for what I believe will be the first day at your new job.

Hi also to @Zoe7 who commences your 3rd week st your new school, but I think only your first Monday? 

Hoping for a good day for you both.

Quick hello also to @Shaz51 @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @MDT and others passing through.

Sherry 😀

Hope you have a great first day at your new workplace @Sam3  I haveno doubt you will be amazing Hon. Let us know how it all goes Heart

Thanks @Former-Member Going to be a longer week for me but can only take it day by day. Looking forward to today though with some new classes for the first time.

Hope your appointment goes okay today Hon Heart

@Former-Member @Zoe7 @Sam3 .... 👋😘💕

Hi to anyone else around 🌷

..Boo @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance