Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I think so @Faith-and-Hope. Person says the cold and the weather does. They use it in decent amounts though (like setting moulds) so maybe it won't be as sensitive in small paint style? Interested in hearing how you go ❤

I was very tempted to take a photo of our kitchen bench to show you last night @Maggie 😂 I still don't have a lot of basics after it (the kitchen lol) being something I culled in a hissy fit when we moved. I improvised and it didn't work. Small bowl and handmixer instead of a blender vs whole cashews in sauce = huge spray of hot chunky mess everywhere haha! I don't like cooking but do like playing so I dont think I'll ever really "get it" with things like spices (or ingredients or recipes or utensils or anything really :face_with_rolling_eyes:). It tasted nice though and the house still smells awesome 👍😁 (because there are still dishes everywhere probably 😉).

I better head off and start the day. Kitchen then priming a stone then shower.

Hope today has some good in it for everyone 🦄

@CheerBear  This is the demo. I’m not sure if this ishttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

This is what might be an Aussie substitute. @CheerBear  but haven’t tried it yet.

D561DA6C-6D4A-4230-9986-73BC86E4B3B2.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 @CheerBear 

Good morning all @Maggie @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @outlander  hope you can all find some joy in your day today.   And that it's peaceful xoxo

Just saw pic @CheerBear , how amazing is that. 😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks @CheerBear 

It's supposed to teach 21 deg here today, so I might hold off until it's warmer.  The work is for an assignment, and I would hate to have to repeat it, losing time and product .....

@Faith-and-Hope  I watched a demo of resin art this morning.....amazing.

I hope yours is going well. 

I am pleased with it @Maggie.  I have been watching YouTube videos to learn about it, and intend to learn more.  It's fascinating stuff.

@Maggie @CheerBear how are you both going? im sorry if you've already said, ive not read back.

@CheerBear are your kids going back to school full time yet? weve been told ours start back full time this monday
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance