Re: @musicfanatic_x crib (anyone is welcome).

Thanks @TAB , I'll check that out and on here and the other forums, might make a thread too, dunno yet

okay take it easy @Former-Member 

Same to you. Do you know any positive threads here? I looked in Social Spaces but couldn't find too many, then again I didn't click on the threads just browsed through. @TAB 

hello @Former-Member

ahh not sure whats active still I just stay in my own corner these days were things like thought for day, motivation etc @Former-Member  so not off the top of my head @outlander @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope  might know

Great list @outlander  .... 👍

Hi @Former-Member  👋  I am up really late tonight. Just had a long intense conversation with one of my kids, so I'm a bit wired from that, but tired underneath it. Just moseying around here a bit to try to settle down and go to sleep, hopefully soon.

G'night.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @TAB, thanks for the threads

Good Morning @Former-Member  hope things are okay with you, been for walk here, had hot bath, made tuna mournay at 2 am lol terrrible sleep feeling a bit better after coffee, will have another shortly 

Hey @TAB , I'm okay, how are you? It's the anniversary of my Grandpa's passing today from 2015 but I'm trying to think that he's in a better place as in my Nana and they're reunited.

I haven't been for a walk yet, I just go for one after I eat. I know how you feel about terrible sleep, and I love coffee, not a fan of Tuna though, makes me gag, everything about it but each to their own. Either way sounds nice