Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone here for birdwatching? And maybe bird photography!

Sounds so nice @Appleblossom 

DSC_0287.JPG

DSC_0264.JPG

DSC_0279.JPG

 some special birds, while walking around Risdon Brook Dam yesterday 🐦 🐦  @Shaz51 @Former-Member @greenpea @bluegum @Appleblossom @tyme 

Hi everyone,

I'm both a Bird-Watcher & a Bird-Keeper.

Here are some of my new additions to my Bird Family.....

Green-Fisher-3299475533.jpg

 Adge

Aww love all the bird photos 📸 

@Adge , @Former-Member , @Blackbird11 , @Appleblossom , @greenpea 

Flame Robin! @Blackbird11 ! I went on an early morning walk the other day (haven't been able to for a long time, curse you plantar fascia!) and saw a flame robin, red browed finch and thornbill all sitting next to each other on the same railing! The small birds don't seem to fight even though they surely share food sources. Meanwhile the honeyeaters and such are always chasing each other and being very territorial.

Birds! I love em. Well I love all the critters out there land, sea or air but there is something really special about seeing our wonderful bird species.

(ps I tried to take a photo but my phone camera is atrocious ;-;)

Wow, that's so good @Acanthiza 

You may not have a picture but you have the memory to cherish. I agree birds are so special!

Soooo… anyone discovered the world of Ravens and golf balls??

IMG_5546.jpeg

 Unfortunately I was unable to capture the Raven in action, playing with his ball, as he was too sneaky once he caught me watching. 
He ran off and hid from me. I did however discover where he buried it after much digging around in the leaf litter 😂

The golf ball remained there for a week. Later I saw the Raven up in the fig tree with it in its beak. Such a joy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance