Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

You are a better person than me then @Faith-and-Hope I would not have any sympathy for her at all as she knew what she was doing when she got involved with him. What happens from here on in is her problem to deal with and I will be totally honest - I am glad this has happened to give YOU your life back - not all the pain or deception but someone else to deal with all his issues. Being so controlled. emotionally abused and treated as if you did not matter for so long broke my heart everyday for you - now I believe that once this storm eventually passes that you will soar. You have so much to give this world - so much kindness, wisdom, talent and compassion - and once you have that total freedom to live your own life the world is your oyster Hon. 💜💙💚🧡💛

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Bimby2 @Sans911 @Snowie @Adge @eth @greenpea @Angels333 @Meowmy @Former-Member and all others visiting here...

I have a super busy week - honestly do not know how I am going to manage it all but all I can do is put one foot in front of the other and see how far I get. Feeling very sore tonight as I have sat for too long putting together work for tomorrow - so apart from my normal meds I have had to take pain relief again. Also very triggered tonight - think the pain and tiredness has pronounced that - so also needed a prn which I haven't had for months. Sleep is very much needed though so it had to be done. I do not know how much I will be around this week but will read when I can. Take care everyone and look after each other - I'll be thinking of you all Heart

Take care @Zoe7 ..... we will be thinking of you too Hon.  One step at a time it is ..... ❣️

Former-Member
Not applicable

I will be thinking of you too @Zoe7  ... and totally understand if you arent around much over the coming week.

I trust all goes as well as possible with all that you have on for the week.  And I will look forward to seeing you if, or when, you manage to get here. Will definitely miss you though. 😔

Sherry 💕

Image result for Beautiful butterflies with flowers

Beautiful image for our @Zoe7  there @Former-Member  .... 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have one for you too @Faith-and-Hope  💖

Image result for Peacock Art

Oh, that is beautiful @Former-Member  ..... and it matches the colours in @Zoe7 's dream-catcher artwork so well .....

I will have to find one for you too 😏

Okay .... it's a Christmassy one @Former-Member .....but it says what I want it to .....30F61F03-FEB8-41D1-842A-7048AC444E4B.jpeg

Hi @Faith-and-Hope and sending all
good wishes to you. Bimby2.

Thanks @Bimby2  .... I am turning in now.  You're up late tonight ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance