Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Zoe7  bunny is cross he just stomped his foot lol.

That actually sounds like a really nice time planned @greenpea It will be great to spend some time with your daughter ...and wonderful that son2 likes the psychologist so much. ...and a bonus that he is handsome hey Smiley Tongue

I am going to head off now Hon and settle in for the game. It has been really lovely catching up with you - we aren;t often around at the same times anymore so this game being on tonight has the added bonus of finding you online and being able to catch up a little. Have a great time with your daughter (and seeing the handsome psych).  Sending my little pea a whole bunch of love and some gentle hugs (don't want squishy peas hey). 💛🧡💚💙💜🐰😍

Not much into the Olympics anymore @greenpea but do like the swimming and diving - but only watch them if there is nothing else on.

@Zoe7  enjoy the game :DHeart

Thanks Hon. Goodnight (or goodmorning) @greenpea Heart

@greenpea @Zoe7  Good morning or good night. I smiled a lot reading about bunnies, cats and puppies. A good way to start the day. 💜💜💜 Have a good day.

Hi everyone else passing through,💙💙💙

@Maggie  Just came back from my walk. You have a good day too Maggie xx:)

Thanks @greenpea . I’m about to head out for a walk with fur baby before it gets hot. 💙💙💙🐾🐾🐾

@Maggie have a lovely walkxx

Good morning @Maggie and @greenpea (again). Layed down after the soccer but the only sleeping done was by Toby ...so I'm up and so are both of the fur babies. Fed them both and no doubt they will both be asleep again soon ...oh the life of a fur baby!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance