Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Have you tried Amy's brand soups @TAB, they are tastier because they are organic. They have more stocked in their range these days but the prices have certainly gone up since I last bought them years ago. I think many of them are gluten free sold at Coles and Woolworths. I used to stock up on them if I was comatosed, cheaper than takeaway. You could take them to your hotel room and heat it up when you travel. $4.40 a meal is cheaper than pizza or vietnamese! 🙂

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 8.07.59 pm.png

@StuF   daughter and son2 both have epilepsy.  if you ever want to know anything about epilepsy ask away lol.  im about to watch 4 corners there is a show about the middle east which looks good viewing. good to have you back. xx

Well thanks for the offer @greenpea 

Enjoy your show

Glad you lot are still here 🙂

Lol,

I know @SmilingGecko  My life story is budgeting every damn day but the mistakes are huge. I've just been so tired of writing down all my expenses for the last two weeks........grr....    :0) 

Ive noticed that ___ sounds a bit weird that since I've had trauma therapy a lot of things have just arrived for me, I don't know if it's about becoming older or like::

my bad days are over today but it feels like that......... it's like I'm attracting the right things to myself. Maybe it's because I am not so nervous on just being me.......

still have no motivation

exhausted all the time.....

But yeah, everything isn't so hard anymore. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

i like heinz, there are good ones, just no t very nutritious if 'meat' in them @SmilingGecko  kraft used to have good ones like 30 years ago re ok meals in can

um , uber eats is my treat when away, not had much luck a few times, got rm service last time, was crap  also worst, dearest pizza ever in broken hill (they dont do food delivery there  like sun to tuesday lol )

Omg, Im stocking up on Amys brand soups !!

Thank you !!!

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

@TAB 

@StuF 

@greenpea 

@Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh I got sidetracked @SmilingGecko  I used to get 'fresh' soups in foil pack pre -covid they were alright

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 (hope things okay)

just going back to bed. been up an hour , ended up doing fair bit of study ha ha , so have now started all 5 assignments, 2 are close to okay, 1 really rough, other 2 inbetween. 

..7 days to go lol..

@TAB hey tabby, well done re study. I am not good mentally. Will be going to work. Hope it all gets better

@StuF @Bill16 

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Wishing you good days.

I hope things improve @Meowmy 

And well done on study @TAB !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance