Re: Tabaluga's

Have you tried Amy's brand soups @TAB, they are tastier because they are organic. They have more stocked in their range these days but the prices have certainly gone up since I last bought them years ago. I think many of them are gluten free sold at Coles and Woolworths. I used to stock up on them if I was comatosed, cheaper than takeaway. You could take them to your hotel room and heat it up when you travel. $4.40 a meal is cheaper than pizza or vietnamese! 🙂

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 8.07.59 pm.png

@StuF   daughter and son2 both have epilepsy.  if you ever want to know anything about epilepsy ask away lol.  im about to watch 4 corners there is a show about the middle east which looks good viewing. good to have you back. xx

Well thanks for the offer @greenpea 

Enjoy your show

Glad you lot are still here 🙂

Lol,

I know @SmilingGecko  My life story is budgeting every damn day but the mistakes are huge. I've just been so tired of writing down all my expenses for the last two weeks........grr....    :0) 

Ive noticed that ___ sounds a bit weird that since I've had trauma therapy a lot of things have just arrived for me, I don't know if it's about becoming older or like::

my bad days are over today but it feels like that......... it's like I'm attracting the right things to myself. Maybe it's because I am not so nervous on just being me.......

still have no motivation

exhausted all the time.....

But yeah, everything isn't so hard anymore. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

i like heinz, there are good ones, just no t very nutritious if 'meat' in them @SmilingGecko  kraft used to have good ones like 30 years ago re ok meals in can

um , uber eats is my treat when away, not had much luck a few times, got rm service last time, was crap  also worst, dearest pizza ever in broken hill (they dont do food delivery there  like sun to tuesday lol )

Omg, Im stocking up on Amys brand soups !!

Thank you !!!

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

@TAB 

@StuF 

@greenpea 

@Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh I got sidetracked @SmilingGecko  I used to get 'fresh' soups in foil pack pre -covid they were alright

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 (hope things okay)

just going back to bed. been up an hour , ended up doing fair bit of study ha ha , so have now started all 5 assignments, 2 are close to okay, 1 really rough, other 2 inbetween. 

..7 days to go lol..

@TAB hey tabby, well done re study. I am not good mentally. Will be going to work. Hope it all gets better

@StuF @Bill16 

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Wishing you good days.

I hope things improve @Meowmy 

And well done on study @TAB !