Re: Christmas Loungeroom

..am most of those today @LookingHopeful  lol thanks for the tag Cat Happy

@Meowmy @greenpea @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @MDT @Emelia8 @Former-Member 

Been a particularly tough time here lately but makes me more grateful for those in my life still here @LookingHopeful @Shaz51 @TAB 

Sorry I havent kept up @Zoe7  just smiles and hope there is some good for you , cant be a bad time of year 

No need to keep up @TAB - and too much to go into - but on holidays now so have time to deal with it all. Spending tomorrow at my sister's - will be taking Toby and Clover so will have my little family with me.

Hope your day goes okay tomorrow @Zoe7 

Merry Christmas @TAB , @Zoe7 , @LookingHopeful , @Judi9877 , @Rosemary4 ❤❤

Good evening and happy Christmas Eve @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @LookingHopeful @Rosemary4 and all forumites here

I'm just chilling out right now watching Channel 9s Carols by Candlelight on TV and knitting the end of a baby jumper I started at midnight Wednesday after I couldn't sleep. I hope your day has been great and you got all of your Christmas things done, presents included! 

@LookingHopeful I really hope you do get to see a shopping centre at Christmas time as depending where you go, some shopping centres go all out with Christmas decorations and make the places very special places to be, especially for kids with Santa set ups. I know of one shopping centre a few years ago had the Smurf's as their theme for Christmas which I really enjoyed and had my photo taken of the decorations there. So, shopping centres can be great during the festive season, crowds excluded of course and don't even get me started about the car park situation where car parks are at an absolute premium!

Is it too late to play Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas" yet? Or the old classic by Wham! Last Christmas? I've got over 8 hours of Christmas music ready on my iPhone Apple Music to play and I have been playing the playlist for the last few weeks so I'm all ready for some music to knit to when I'm alone tomorrow as my housemate is going to her family's house for dinner.

Enjoy the rest of your night forumites!

Judi9877☺️🎄🎅🏻

That sounds like a lovely way to spend Christmas day @Judi9877 ❤❤

My Mr shaz would love to be spending the day somewhere quiet away from everything,  sitting next to a creek relaxing xxx 

38C Here in Perth Today.

42C Tomorrow Christmas Day.

44C Boxing Day (Sunday)

Yep, it's a Scorcher...

We haven't had a Christmas Day Lower than 40C in Several Years....

Adge

Wow @Adge 

Looks like nearly all of Australia is in a heatwave 

Hope your birds are ok xx