Re: Good Morning!

@Zoe7 5 bags for the salves good on you :). Yes I have my skinny clothes and my fat clothes all mixed up ..... I am determined to get into my skinny clothes again this year by the next summer :D. Nice and gradually just have to stay away from lindt chocolates lol and pink doughnuts they are my downfall ....  I have this beautiful lace top which goes well with jeans I would like to be able to wear it again next summer.

Hence all the walking and healthy eating pea has been doing and I can tell it is slowly paying off .... ever so slowly. 😄

I have some of those 'skinny' clothes too @greenpea but I have no idea how I actually fitted into them years ago. Not worrying about keeping them in case I one day can fit into them again - just getting rid of them all. I am not too concerned about my weight though - know I need to lose some but for me my MH is the most important right now and the rest will come when I have that under control again.

I don't eat sweets of any kind as a rule - the occasional chocolate or biscuit but I actually prefer to snack on carrots ...I must have been a bunny in a former life LOL

@Zoe7 Haha! bunnies are funny they do have a sweet tooth. Our bunny loves having treats like a couple of sultanas every morning then a tiny bit of banana he loves then later in the day he is given a couple of oxbow treats which he loves too. That of course is in the additon of his favourite hay and pellets and kale which he adores. He also really likes carrots :D. I have been eating more carrots too:).

I make sure I always have carrots in my fridge @greenpea and I have them with every evening meal ...even in salads. I remember when we were in Queensland with my Mum and Dad (probably 15 years ago now) it was really hard to get carrots with any meal. I finally found some on Easter Sunday and everyone laughed at me 'cos I was so happy LOL

The more I hear about your bunny the more I want one Hon but I would hate to have to have it in a cage during the day when I was not here so I probably will never get one. I wouldn't trust Cat with it running around the house and that is what I would want it to do. What kind of bunny do your have? (I think you have told me before but I certainly have forgotten)

@Zoe7 He is a dwarfx himalayan point and yes some cats eat rabbits and yes rabbits should be inside due to mysomatosis and calici virus from mozzies. He is a cutie for sure :D. 

Oh so cute @greenpea I would get a mini lop if I got one - I looove them 🐰 I can imagine it hopping around the house and snuggling on the couch with me - but that is when Toby would get terribly jealous ...the couch is his domain.

Do you have any plans for today?

@Zoe7  9 mins to go by my clock before your game starts. In wonder if @MDT  is watching he loves the soccer.

He won't be @greenpea He is back to work today and a bit stressed about it. I am only up because it is my team playing and it is the first game I have been able to watch this season. Foxtel got rid of the soccer channels (lost the rights to them) but have just this week secured the rights to televise the FA cup games - so happy days for me.

@Zoe7  Lol re Toby getting jealous of lop eared bunny :). Regarding today I have son2's rather handsome psychologist coming he is an ex army psychologist and is so fit.  He takes son2 out for a walk to the shops and talks with son2 about whatever is bothering him. Son2 really enjoys his time with him which is great. While that is happening I will go out with daughter and spend some much needed time with her :).

@Zoe7  I am glad that you have your soccer back Zoe7 I know how much you love your sport. Is it the olympics this year? do you watch them when they are on?