Re: Mindfulness colouring

@Former-Member have you been to your local emergency department and explained what's happening.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur not the emergency department, I'm  not sure if my local hospital would do that but i can ask.

The triage refuse to help me even with a referral from my psychiatrist and they said if I go there I'll never be allowed to see my psychiatrist again, even he was shocked. I told him and I'm not sure if he can investigate it, so idk. They were so rude and refuse to help, I don't know why, at the triage

@musucfanatic_x I'm sorry triage weren't helpful. What kind of help were you looking for?

I know with the public triage system where I live if you are a part of outpatients, you can't really have a private psychiatrist coz the case managers, psychologists, social workers work with the psychiatrists in the public system.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur oh that may be why, I don't know. But I said to them I don't want a Psychiatrist there, I want to keep my current one. 

I was just hoping they could assess me, and do a home program or something, since I looked up what triages do around Australia and thats what it said on all the websites I found, although it depends on the person's needs, staff, etc. They said they'd do that over an admission.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter. Thank you though

@NatureLover @Former-Member finished the one I was doing the other day. 

IMG_20200605_214726_449.jpg

IMG_20200605_133051_892.jpg

Nice, @The-red-centaur ... I like the splashes of pink throughout, and the yellow around the edges! (In the one your showed us half-finished the other day)