And yes, take the leave day!!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

very good @Meowmy  enjoy your holiday dreaming 

G'day @StuF enjoy footy man,I'll be going for the Swan's 

Are the weight injections a diabetes type drug? If so you will lose a lot of weight @TAB I'm really happy for you!

@StuF tried the meditation and surprised myself. Took me deeper than any other meditation. Don't know why I did not try it sooner. It will get HgH going, lower cortisol even more and keep me calm and peaceful beyond anything I have known. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

,,just going to google it @StuF  funny, pretty much said same to regular gp last week, she got snippy and said 'no miracle cures !' well guess was wrong dr lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

not that one @SmilingGecko  think is similar . class is semaglutide, have one a week, did first one @ chemists under supervision, didnt feel it. $260/mth but will claim on extras ,not sure hm get back, but something.dr said potential for 20 %  didnt say time period tho, going back tuesday to sent up 7 day outpatient alc wdrawal program (medicated)

,,,loooka me looka mme !!

ha, went to supermarket after chemist as walking to car saw GP had just seen on lunchtime walk, then thought of all the crap in my shopping bags, cant go there but like aitkins w carbs lol  

TIME FOR A CHANGE !!!!.........................................sick of being disabled !! and wearing loose clothes etc etc 

Thanks @Bill16 !

Good stuff @SmilingGecko  👍

Good plans man @TAB