Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

That’s a good idea and probably why I saw a dietician. The correct eating plan can make such a difference to your life. Those other people in your life could show a bit more care and concern.

No need to apologise. I came here to talk to you as I didn’t want to interrupt your other conversations. It gets tricky sometimes with where we can talk. I hope that came out right ❤️ @outlander 

PS We’re going to see The Sound of Music!!!!!

yeah @Eve7 ill speak to a gp at some point i guess. i cant see the gp till next week or do a phone consult or something.

no i get what you mean, not the wrong way Heart
ive gotten really flat lately to which doesnt help. you wouldnt ever interupt though i quite like talking to you

im going to make a tea, would you like to join me?

Yes, I’d love to join you and my jug is boiling, I have my meds plus a banana.

I’m sorry you’ve gotten really flat and it is understandable with so much on your plate. I can listen if you need to talk.

I like talking with you too.

💙💜💙

Thanks @Eve7 its ok though i dont want to talk about me anymore. But thankyou 💛

What movie are you hoping to see at the cinemas tomorrow?

We have a very wet and windy weekend ahead of us here again so nothing exciting will be happening here.

We’re going to see The Sound of Music!!!! It should be a nice relaxing afternoon. I’ve been to Salzburg in Austria where it all occurred.

@outlander 

💛💜

Oh i like that movie @Eve7 its an oldie but good. It looks so nice where the movie was made

Austria is absolutely beautiful and the sky is blue, the grass is green and the snow i s white...spectacular everywhere you look. We did the Sound of Music bus tour with this great big jolly fraulein who had us all singing along...so corny but lots of fun. It’s very expensive to live there though. @outlander 

That sounds really good @Eve7 i love scenic places 🖼🏞🏝🏖🏕

Yes, so do I @outlander  and There’s lots of scenic places all through Europe but Australia is pretty good too.

it has stopped raining here so I hope it stays that way. 

I’ll have to say good night, sleep tight precious girl 💙💜💙

Thanks for chatting here.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance